BigCommerce Template Customizations
We Take Pre-Built BigCommerce Themes & Customize Them
BigCommerce is the world’s leading cloud ecommerce platform for established and rapidly-growing businesses. Combining enterprise functionality, an open architecture and app ecosystem, and market-leading performance, BigCommerce enables businesses to grow online sales with 80% less cost, time and complexity than on-premise software. BigCommerce powers B2B and B2C ecommerce for more than 60,000 SMBs, 2,000+ mid-market businesses, more than 25 Fortune 1000 companies, and industry-leading brands including Assurant, Ben & Jerry’s, Gibson, Paul Mitchell, Martha Stewart, and Toyota.
At Concrete Internet Marketing, we help e-commerce businesses build and migrate their online stores to the BigCommerce platform. We can help you customize any BigCommerce theme and build out custom product pages to help grow your e-commerce revenue.
BigCommerce is for ecommerce stores generating over $500K in online revenue and are looking to grow their online business even more.
BigCommerce is an advanced ecommerce platform that makes expanding your brand easy. With sophisticated tools and enhanced features, you can streamline your business and increase sales without expensive add-ons.
By the Numbers
- Retailers on BigCommerce grow at 28% year over year on average.
- They’ve seen more than a 200% increase in revenue and orders in the past year.
- Business owners are saving roughly $6,000 – $20,000 per year in app subscription costs with BigCommerce.
What BigCommerce Can Offer
- A Scalable, All-In-One Solution – They offer hundreds of advanced ecommerce features, unlimited storage and bandwidth, and much more – all with no transaction fees.
- Beautiful Stores that Convert – With stunning ecommerce themes and a fully custom experience will give your visitors an engaging shopping experience with a higher conversion rate.
- Sales Increase – Thanks to built in features like abandoned cart saver, best-in-class SEO, omni-channel retail, and more your business will sell more and scale faster.
- Business Optimization – BigCommerce goes beyond growth and helps businesses cut costs with better shipping options and more.
- Excellent Support – Merchants can get help with live chat, email or US-based 24/7 phone support.
In a nutshell, BigCommerce’s prices start from $29.95 per month for the Standard plan, $79.95 per month for Plus, and $249.95 per month for Pro. It offers a 15-day free trial to try before you buy, a longer period than most ecommerce builders.
BigCommerce Website Design